One of the really cool things if you're absolutely done with your denture. You're sick of it, floats around, causes discomfort, you can't have the food. One of the really bad things about a denture, too, especially an upper one, it covers majority of your taste buds, so you can't taste your food. We can give you an option. One option, less expensive, put a couple of implants, allow you to snap that denture in. You can a lot of times, we can use your denture to pick up the implants, little snap-ons, and then snap it into place.
If the denture's worn out, we can make you a new denture and then have it snap in. The other one that we're doing a lot of, which you put either four or five implants in each arch, top or bottom, and then we can put a regular denture in at first, let you heal, and then we make a ceramic denture, that with our office, it's a lifetime warranty on it. So, you spend all this money to put the implants in, and then a lot of times, a lot of the companies or dentists out there will make you a plastic denture, which'll fall apart in about three to five years. And then you've gotta make another one.
Where, when we're done, and we use the plastic when we're going to transition to a ceramic one that should last you forever. If you chip it, something breaks or chips, we can take it out, send it to the lab, they can repair it. We'll put your denture, the plastic denture in, while that's healing, which is amazing and you get a beautiful smile. You can chew, bite, whatever you want.
While dental implants are a great tooth replacement option, a few factors may cause you to hesitate, including:
- Treatment time
- Need for added procedures, such as bone grafts
League City, TX dentist Dr. Derek Tieken can perform a procedure called All-on-4® dental implants in our League City, TX dentist office that involves less cost and treatment time than traditional dental implants placement and won’t require any procedures to strengthen your jaw.
For more information on All-on-4 dental implants, call our League City, TX dentist Dr. Derek Tieken from Tieken Smiles Dentistry at 281-942-6615.
The All-on-4® dental implants placement offers numerous advantages. Three of the biggest:
- Lower cost. Your cost will be dramatically lower because you’ll pay for only a few implants instead of one for each tooth being replaced.
- Less invasive. Some implant placements require a bone graft to strengthen your jaw. This adds time and cost to your dental implant treatment. No graft is needed with the All-on-4 method.
- More convenient. Some placements also require you to make multiple visits to the dentist before you get your dental restorations. With the All-on-4 method, you’ll get your arch of new teeth on the same day you get your dental implants.
How Are All-on-4® Implants Different?
It would be complex and cost prohibitive to replace a full arch of teeth with a separate dental implant for each tooth. And now you don’t have to!
By carefully angling dental implants when we place them in your jaw, we can attach your replacement teeth with as few as four dental implants. We use implants from Nobel Biocare, the company that revolutionized this process.
Your VIP Treatment
As with any dental procedure, our friendly dental team will give you the VIP treatment, including:
- Massage chairs
- Beverage station in our waiting room
- Headsets that relax you with noise-blocking headphones and an eye mask
- An anesthesia reversal agent that quickly reverses numbness following your procedure
And we offer dental sedation if you experience dental anxiety.
Find out if you are a candidate for All-on-4® dental implants by calling our League City, TX dentist office at 281-942-6615. Or use our online form to book your visit to Tieken Smiles Dentistry for your All-on-4 dental implants League City, TX area appointment.